Thursday, April 16, 2015

Are Certified Organic Foods Better for Kidney Health?

There are many people have kidney disease, when we are suffering from kidney disease, we should also pay attention to our diet. We have to know what we should eat, as well as, what we can’t eat. “Are certified organic foods better for kidney health?” Now I will discuses the question with you.

I know a lot of nephropathy doctors, and I had learned a lot about nephropathy dietary information, which I hope to share with you here. Organic fruit and vegetables seem to be a good choice for us, but does choosing organic actually provide any health benefits for your kidneys? Some years before, the research on whether or not organic foods are better for you was uncertain. But these days I’ve seen studies that shown purchasing organic foods makes absolutely no benefit to human health, while still yet there are studies that show organic foods are significantly higher in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, while also being lower in pesticides and bacteria.

In one particular study that always stayed with me, scientists in Spain found that organic strawberries had 76% more vitamin C than non-organic strawberries. Considering that many people eat strawberries for their high vitamin C and antioxidant levels, it’s good to know.

Recently, though, Stanford University came along and burst the bubble of organic foodies everywhere. After looking at a whopping 223 studies on organic foods, the boys (and girls) at Stanford University concluded that there was little difference in the nutrition of organic vs. non-organic foods.

All know that, if we are suffering from kidney disease, paying attention to our diet is only a very small part. The very important thing is choosing an appropriate method .Then I will introduce an effective method, which can help you live a better life. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy , its main principle is that, we break the medicine into tiny particles , we put these particles into the bag, and with professional equipment make the medicine penetrating through the skin into the damaged kidney. Its main effect is promoting the blood circulation, improving the permeability of the kidney, and ultimately improving the renal function of patients.


At last, I will recommend the patients with kidney disease should have the organic foods appropriately. If you want to know more information about the kidney diet and the information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy you can send email to kidneyhospitalabroad@hotmail.com, we will reply you within 24hours.

2 comments:

  1. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete

Any questions? Fill the form below. You'll surely get our reply very soon.