Friday, April 17, 2015

Back pain in PKD: Cause and Treatment

Do you have any back pain in the daily life? I think the answer must be yeas, especially the PKD patients. Dou you know how the back pain is causes? Now, I will discuses the reasons with you, which I hope will help you.

Causes

There are a lot of reasons can cause back pain, such as incorrect sitting posture. When we keep an incorrect posture at a long time we may fell back pain. This is the spin factor; we usually call that to be position of the low back pain.

The second reason is the external wrench, when we are doing strenuous exercise; accidentally sprained our whist then we will suffer from back pain.

The most important reason is kidney damage, as we all know there are a lot of hydatoncus in PKD patient’s kidney. So the kidney is becoming heavier and heavier, dragging in kidney capsule and kidney pedicel, as a result, patients may fell back pain.

What’s more? The kidney stone and kidney infection also can cause back pain.
Treatment

There is a good way to treat PKD, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. The main composition is Chinese herb which is broke into powder. Then at the help of professional equipment, taking the Chinese medicine into the lesion part, so the cysts will be shrunk.

There are a lot of active compositions in the medicine, which can promote blood circulation to remove the blood clots. So the permeability of the capsule wall is increased, and then the cysts liquid will flow into blood and with the blood circulation, then it can be metabolized.

Another function is inactivating the epithelial cells of capsule wall, so the cysts liquid is controlled. The cyst growth can be inhibiting.

No mater where the cyst locate, and no mater how many cysts grow, the Chinese medicine will control your physical condition effectively.


If you are interested in our therapy about PKD with back pain, you can contact with our online doctor or send email to kidneyhospitalabroad@hotmail.com, we are glade to answer your questions.

2 comments:

  1. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete

Any questions? Fill the form below. You'll surely get our reply very soon.