Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Easy Ways to Lower Creatine Levels Naturally for CKD patients

High creatinine level is the common indicator of kidney function decline, the increased creatinine usually refers to that there are too many toxins in blood. lowering these wastes products not only can remit some symptoms, but also can protecte the kidney function. Now seven natural ways are recommended, which can help you a lot.

1. Vegetarian diet: By consuming a largely plant based diet you will be helping your body in a few distinct ways

2. Avoid creatine supplements: not only do high doses of this large molecule cause kidney problems (because of its large size it can cause the kidneys to swell), but by supplying the body with extra creatine, you will cause more creatine to be spontaneously converted to the by-product creatinine.

3. Avoid strenuous physical activity: thereby decreasing the breakdown of creatine into creatinine.

4. Nettle leaf tea: drink 1 to 2 cups a day. Nettle leaf tea is a simple yet powerful kidney tonic that can improve kidney function and reduce serum creatinine levels.

5. Avoid the over consumption of Vanadium: Although very beneficial for the body, particularly for diabetes and blood sugar problems, over consumption of the mineral vanadium has been linked to increased blood creatinine levels (stay under 100mcg a day).

6. Alpha lipoic acid: This is a fantastic nutrient! And one that I recommend every kidney disease sufferer begin right away. It helps provide energy to the kidneys, it helps nutrialise toxins to make them harmless to the body, it helps improve kidney function, and of course helps lower creatinine levels. If you would like to know more info on alpha lipoic acid, please check out my article here. I recommend a dosage of 300mg a day.

7. Chitosan: Chitosan maybe be better known for weight management, but believe it or not it has another trick up its sleeve. Chitosan supplementation in clinical studies reduced urea, creatinine and cholesterol levels in the blood, and increased haemoglobin production in patients with chronic kidney disease. I recommend a dosage of 1000-4000mg a day.


Now if you want to know more information about lowering high creatinine naturally or ask for treatment suggestions, you can contact our online doctors, leave us messages or send email to kidneyhospitalabroad@hotmail.com, we will reply you within 24 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete

Any questions? Fill the form below. You'll surely get our reply very soon.