Sunday, April 26, 2015

Chronic kidney patients and weight loss

There is no doubt that there will be a lot of symptoms for chronic kidney disease (CKD) patients, which have impact their normal life seriously. When the patients who are diagnosed to chronic patients, they will become more and more thin. So it is necessary for CKD patients how cause weight loss and how to avoid the symptom.
Firstly, I will discuses the reasons for causing weight loss.

1 running of nutrient substance

When patients are diagnosed CKD that means the kidney function of patients is declining which including running of nutrient substance and retaining of the waste. We all know that proteinuria is an obvious phenomenon of CKD, so it is easily for us to understand the CKD patients will lose a lot of weight.

2 Nausea and vomiting

With the declining of kidney function, kinds of wastes will be retained in patients’ bodies, such as ammonia, which has odorous stink. The ammonia will cause nausea and vomiting, imaging that the food you ate all be vomited, how can you keep your weight.

I believe that the CKD patients are eager to get rid of the disease. The following therapy I hope will help you.

Micro-Chinese Medical Osmotherapy, an original creation of our hospital, which is making the Chinese medical herbs into tiny powder and put them into two bags. Then we apply the Chinese medical bags on the patient’s skin which is corresponding to the kidney part. With the professional equipment’s help, the active composition penetrate into the kidney part.

The main functions of this therapy are promoting the blood circulations and dispelling the blood poison. When our Chinese medical powder penetrates into the damaged kidney, the kidney cells will be recovered a lot and the kidney vessels will be improved which means the kidney function is improved. So the CKD patients will absorb nutrient substance normally.


I am absolutely sure you will feel better if you receive our Micro-Chinese Medical Osmotherapy, and can gain a healthy weight. If you want to know more information about CKD, you can contact our online doctors who are so experienced. And you can leave messages to them. What’s more? You also can send emails to kidneyhospitalabroad@hotmail.com. we hope you live a better life.

2 comments:

  1. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete

Any questions? Fill the form below. You'll surely get our reply very soon.