Friday, April 17, 2015

How to treat FSGS accompanied by nausea and vomiting

There are a lot of FSGS patients suffering from nausea and vomiting, which is pretty painful. Nausea and vomiting affect the patient's daily life. If a long-term continuing, it will be bad for the patients. Do you know why the FSGS patients appear nausea and vomiting phenomenon? Now I will discuses the reasons will you.

When kidney disease patients with renal failure, their blood urea nitrogen increased, and intestinal bacterial urease resolves the urea into ammonia, which can stimulate the gastrointestinal mucosa. As we all know, the ammonia smell stink, so the patients smell the unpleased sell, they always fell vomiting. What’s more? At this time, the function of the concentrated urine is declining, and then the urine volume was increased at night. At the result, a lot of water is lost at night and the blood is becoming more and more concentrating. When the patients get up in the second morning, because of blood urea nitrogen level increased, they will want to vomit

I believe that, the FSGS patients really want to get rid of these sorrow symptoms, especially the nausea and vomiting. So we need to find a good method to treat our kidney disease. All the kidney disease patients know that the western medicine has strong side effects, so it is better for kidney disease patients to choose Chinese medicine to treat kidney disease.

I will introduce two unique treatments of our hospital. The fist one is steaming therapy with the especially equipment in our hospital which with Chinese medicine in it. We let the kidney patients laying down the equipment and steam them. As time goes on, the tiny blood vessel of patients was open, so the Chinese medicine can easily get into the whole body. Which can expanse the skin blood vessels and saccelerate the blood circulation. Because of steaming, the patients can sweat a lot, the blood poison can be taking out of the patient’s body, including of urea nitrogen. In this way, the patients can ease the nausea and vomiting phenomenon. The second one is Medicated Bath Treatment, it is easily understand as for medical bath is that, the patients soak with Chinese medicine. From which the patients can discharge lots of urine and blood poison. Then the patient’s blood is clear and the urea nitrogen is declining, too.

I hope my Chinese medicine recommend will help you, I wish the FSGS patients will remove the nausea and vomiting at early time. If you want to know more kidney treatment please contact our online doctor, or send email to kidneyhospitalabroad@hotmail.com, we are glade to help you. At last I wish you have a better life.

2 comments:

  1. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete

Any questions? Fill the form below. You'll surely get our reply very soon.