Friday, December 28, 2012

Having PKD Becomes The Reason He Dumped Me

Having PKD Becomes The Reason He Dumped Me
Three years ago, I was diagnosed with PKD. At the beginning, my boyfriend cared about me very much and I was not afraid of the disease much, for his being here. At that time, I just had high blood pressure and have no other symptoms. So I went to work and lived my life as usual.

However, my conditions worsened. I felt very weak and had poor appetite, so I went to see my doctor. He recommended me dialysis for my creatinine level has already reached to 6.7. He told to me there has no efficient ways to treat PKD. I began to feel scared. He accompanied me to do dialysis two times a week, however, I found that he begins to be fed up with it. And he finally dumped me.

I told me myself that I must live a happier life and let him know I can live better without him. So I began to look for the treatment for PKD. Finally, I found a hospital in China, I looked up lots of information about it and I had the interest in their new therapy-Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.

This treatment is based on Chinese herbal medicines and it makes me learn about its greatness. The doctor told me that the active materials of Chinese herbal medicines can shrink the cysts through many functions. I just need to lie on the bed to take it, three times a day, and it must be much comfortable than dialysis. Through one-month time of treatment, now I would not be relaying on dialysis any more. I was advised to keep using Micro-Chinese medicine to consolidate curative effect.

Now I came back to health, I just want to share my experience and happiness with you. Also I wish all the patients with PKD be healthy. Remember that others may not give you a chance, but you must give yourself a chance and need you to fight for health.

1 comment:


  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father’s Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them through there website, www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Any questions? Fill the form below. You'll surely get our reply very soon.