Monday, October 26, 2015

Chinese treatment helps diabetic kidney patients walk again

Chinese therapy helps the patient diabetic kidney walk Okhryvi last time, I had anywhere, so I did not feel that it can be very comfortable to walk. However, it puts the cases of kidney disease until the end-stage renal disease two and a half ago. Now I really feel comfortable walking like ordinary people can really be a joy. "He said Miller, 45, and comes from Australia.

"I was diagnosed with diabetes when I was 7 years old, at the time, and I had to get insulin injections, while continued for 38 years."

"In 2005, a lot of bubbles appeared in the urine, and kept increasing blood pressure, can be at the highest level up to 200/120."

"Intensifies kept my case, creatinine ratio rose suddenly to 1500, so I had to start peritoneal dialysis."

"I learn? Diabetic and blood vessels are easy to get sclerosis, so the peritoneal dialysis attitude needs to change. At the same time, many of the complications of end-stage renal disease, including anemia, high blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, and looked tired . What is worse, the doctor can barely touch my pulse. "

"I really wanted to get out of bed to walk at the time, but I could not. In February 21, 2015, I came to Shijiazhuang hospital kidney Chinese treatments disease. After I came, has been fully tested, and the level of my 1100 creatinine, and swelling in the lower limbs double eyelid, fatigue, loss of appetite, could not walk because of hip joint pain. "

"Here you are dealing with many kinds of Chinese treatments such as bath Chinese herbal medicine oral therapy, the treatment of partial medicines and shower foot and so on. While the treatment of partial medicines impressed me most, I just need to lie down on the bed to take it, are two status of bags full of Chinese herbal medicines under the Chinese lower back massage, feeling just likes to enjoy and very comfortable. I was told that it aims to help me improve blood circulation in the whole body, and repair kidney damage and thus improve kidney function. After about one week of treatment, and decreased level My creatinine to 850, and blood pressure dropped to 140/70, now I can go to the park for a walk, which is quite amazing. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? Fill the form below. You'll surely get our reply very soon.