Friday, August 21, 2015

Natural Treatment for Nephrotic Syndrome in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital

“I’m only thirty-three years old,but i have suffered from the pain that comes from the kidney disease for several years.”
“It was my worst time of the past three years before i came to china for treatment.”
“In those days,i was anasarcous,my joints were hard to curve,the skin of my legs was glistening and when you press it,there would be a pit on it.”
“My appetite was very bad,i did’t want to eat or i would throw up after i eat something.At that moment,i stayed home all the time and i was out of spirits.”
“I was a hyperpietic , i always ate hypotensive drugs,but then my legs began to swell,i found that i got glomerular sclerosis after the renal puncture.”
“There are not any treatment methods in Netherlands,the doctors could do nothing except to give prednisone 40mg/day,then there i couldn’t insist to taking medicine for several times ,but once the medicine was stopped,the legs would begin to swell,i must insist to take medicine to avoid it.This repeated several times.”
“I think my kidney disease have a relationship with my paying little attention to it and repeated several times.”
“But i don’t want my kidney damage to keep on,i came to Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital.”
“I will never forget the experience here.”
“My body feels better,so does my spirits.I yearn everybody here deeply.”
“I received amazing important treatment,extemal application,oral administration and several times stem cells treatment.”
“My strength restored and my appetite increased,i am not used to Chinese foods,but i began to miss the delicious foods of my hometown,this shows that my appetite gets better.I began to call my home every day and told them what has happened here.”
“When i leaved hospital, the anasarca was much better,only the ankle was swollen a little,i brought some Chinese medicine for treatment at home.”

“All the things here made me feel very lucky and happy.”

WhatsApp:+8613393010526

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? Fill the form below. You'll surely get our reply very soon.