Monday, July 9, 2012

Dialysis and kidney transplant are not what we want


"I also feel like a horrible burden to my husband. I am so angry at God for allowing me to live with this damn disease, and I'm also angry at Him for not keeping my transplanted organs going much longer. I have friends who have had their pancreas/kidney transplants for 15 years. Couldn't have God kept my transplants going that long, as He is the creator of the universe? Other than going to heaven, I see no benefit to believing in Him. The only thing I have to say about life with type 1 diabetes is that it totally stinks, and I wouldn't wish type 1 Diabetes on my worst enemy".


after I read the words, I could not say what my feeling is exactly. as a matter of fact, dialysis and kidney transplant are not the only two ways for kidney diseases patients. if patients choose dialysis, some of them may have to suffer from the side effects caused by dialysis, the most important thing is that dialysis can not treat kidney disease, it will make the illness condition worse and worse. and the final result of dialysis must be a kidney transplant. however, donor kidneys are in short supply. patients have to wait for at least 10 years. no one can guarantee the operation will be 100% successful. there are so many cases in clinical that the kidney disease reappears after a period of time of kidney transplant.

"Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy+Immunotherapy" in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital can help patients avoid dialysis and kidney transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? Fill the form below. You'll surely get our reply very soon.